Wednesday 25 June 2014

Finding us By S K Hartley



I'm loud, I'm proud, and I like to bust balls in my spare time. 
At least, that's what Low Parker would do. But she is just a mask, one I have perfected over years of running. 

I am Willow Knoxx. Master of deception, secrets, and lies. 

I am the girl your mother told you to stay away from, and the girl your father fantasized about. I have been running for years, always looking over my shoulder. 

Now, the mask I have perfected is about to disappear, and everything I have done to keep myself hidden is about to be revealed.


Read the first two in the series a while back so i got to know the character Willow rather well. Never did I think she hid a life like this at all. 

I will say this book disappointed me. I honestly found it repeating it self over and over until 68% in then things got good. 
I like Willow, and I LOVE Tate. 
It was nice towards the end things got good otherwise it would have been a disaster. I liked how things come out of the wood work when things got interesting.

3*


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment