Sunday 1 June 2014

Dragons lair By Chantel Fernando



When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid. 

Or should I say, someone? 

Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in. 

I’m a law student. They’re criminals. 
He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. 

He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother. 
And I’m screwed.


This has to be one of the best books from Chantel. I couldn't get enough. I stayed up until past two in the morning just so I could finish it. One of the best reads I've read this year.

I had a chance to read an ARC of this novel and I didn't accept, as the book blurb didn't appeal to me. How I am regretting that now :) 

The story begins with Faye on the run, moving from hotel to motel. When she is found I felt like I had missed a book or something, but then it goes back in time with her going over what we had missed. 
I fell in love with Dex from the second he threatened to kick the door down if she didnt open it. Hot!! 
He then takes her back to his MC where everything begins ....



The story was amazing. Usually I only like main character or ones closet to them. with this novel I found I loved every single one of them. I really hope we get to read more about the MC because each character intrigued me and so did the MC. 

Its an amusing story with funny lines coming from Faye. She has an excuse.... She's pregnant. 
Fate's a law student ... he's a Biker criminal..... the two couldnt be further in worlds apart yet they belong together undoubtedly.

The only downfall was the ending felt a little rushed, but I think its because I didnt want it to end.

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment