Monday 26 May 2014

Four score By Lilli St. Germain



This story unfolds over seven volumes approx. 25 - 30,000 words each. 

Love and hate aren’t all that different. 

Two sides of the same coin, the yin and the yang. 

Once upon a time, Jason Ross loved me. And now that he's in danger of figuring out what I've done, I see the love and the hate warring within him. 

I see the way he looks at me. 

The way he wonders how I could do the things I’ve done. 

I hear it in the way he begs me to stop, to leave his father and this life and never look back. 

But there’s only one way I’m leaving LA. 

And that’ll be when Dornan and the rest of his sons are dead and buried. 



Four score is literally the quickest one to read out of the series. It had taken me all of half of an hour to get through it. 
I was hoping for more in this novel so I was disappointed when we dont get to read much more. 

Though, that said this has to be the one with biggest cliff hanger. Holy hell I screamed. The fact I have to wait now until July for Three years is another matter. I NEED! to know what happens. 
Lillie how could you do this to us? ahhh 

I can't even see Jace being able to save the day and I think thats the sad part. Hopefully she gets her revenge and all is good in Jules world. 

Fingers crossed ...... 

5* 






Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment