Thursday 15 May 2014

Entice By Rachel Van Dyken





Chase Winter let the love of his life slip through his fingers and into the hands of his best friend and mafia boss of the Abandonato family. Now that he's been given a second chance to right a wrong, he refuses to let his own selfishness stand in the way. The only problem? He's not fully in possession of his heart, so when Mil De Lange -- the girl who's innocence he stole and heir to the worst of the worst mafia families in the US -- asks him for a favor... he says yes, not realizing that one yes has the power to destroy them all.



Mil's been in love with Chase Winter as long as she can remember, but as the years went by, love turned into hate, and now that he's agreed to help her, she's wondering if she made a fatal error. Because Chase isn't a teenager anymore. He's a hot-blooded male, bent on owning every part of her, body and soul, and he's willing to kill anyone in his path who dares stand in the way.

Secrets will finally be revealed... but make no mistake, it's going to take a lot of bloodshed for those truths to be discovered.
Read on for my 5* review 

Holy hell, I feel like i've been waiting for this book forever, and it hasnt disappointed me. If anything it was the best one in the series. I've never laughed so much in my life. I absolutely love Tex, he always makes me laugh. Though I don't think that will be the case in the next novel :( 

It's so glad to see Chase happy and with someone he deserves. 

There isnt much I can review on the book apart from let you know it's totally worth the read, the whole series is. 
Another novel added to my top ten favorite books to read this year. Loved it. 

5* 




Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment