Saturday 10 May 2014

Climbing out By Lila Rose


Coming May 27th

Deanna Drake has a past she longs to forget, but won't ever be able to. She's always been the tough one. No one, but her best friend Zara has ever been able to penetrate her cold, hard, shell.

Until Griz

Griz— a.k.a Grady Daniels, Hawks Motorcycle Club second in command, also has a past that he wishes he could undo...all except one part. 

It's her past that brings them together. Only will it be forever?

Read on for my 5* review ....

I received an ARC of Climbing out for an honest review and honest is what you will get :) 

I freeking LOVED IT!!! I loved Deanna in Holding out so to have this story all about her and Griz was awesome. 

Deanna comes across as a tough chick, when deep down she is a huge softy with a huge heart. We see this is holding out but when we get to see Deanna for who she really is, she is one hell of a woman. 
 She has had a troubled past, all of which we knew, but never knew why. Only her heartbreaking story is reveled and it brought a tear to my eyes. It was truly inspiring how she is still the woman she is, after living through what she did. Griz helps bring the best out into her. 
Speaking of Griz, anyone else totally in love with him? If your not already trust me you will be :) 
Like i said he brings out the best in her, but she also brings out the best in him. I don't want to revel too much as it will likely ruin the story, so I will apologize now if i sound in code ;) 

Within the novel we still get to see our favorite characters from holding out and just like holding out, climbing out had me in stitches. Julian could put a smile on anyones face but he truly makes me giggle with the stuff he comes out with. Then we have Deanna herself who makes me giggle, specially her encounters with Vi. Totally funny. She makes what should be a serious situation a funny one. 

Here our a few Quotes from Julian 

       ~ ''Hen pecker, I believe her lies are so big I could roll them in a joint and be high off them for a year.''
   
       ~ ''Well, have a look at this proud mamma bear,'' Julian Grinned. I made sure none of the kids were watching and gave him the middle finger. ''Oooooh, and she's temperamental like a bear too. Must run in the family - seems her man is the big tough Grizzly.'' 

He seriously makes me giggle. Not only does he have you in stitches but so does the pregnant Zara, it seems pregnancy messes with her personality-hehe 

Now, onto the action part. It's the bomb and i'm not giving anything away. It will blow you away. 

And for once i have a down fall to the book. A serious one. It ended WAYYY TO SOON :) 
Then i read we will be getting more from Lila rose and the Hawks motorcycle club and done a happy dance :) 



Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment