Thursday 22 May 2014

Blind faith By Rebecca Zanetti



A betrayal he couldn't forget . . .
For Nate Dean, love is a four-letter word. As part of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be ruthless soldiers with an expiration date. They were loyal only to one another . . . until Nate laid eyes on the woman who stole his heart and blew his world apart. Now, years later, his family is still paying the price for his mistake. But as time runs out, there's only one person who can save his family: the very woman Nate swore he'd never trust again.

A love she couldn't deny . . . 

The moment Audrey Madison spies Nate across a crowded ballroom, she can barely breathe. He's just as undeniably sexy as she remembers, yet there's an edge to him now that's as irresistible as it is dangerous. When he asks for her help, Audrey can't refuse. But she has secrets of her own--secrets that, if Nate ever discovers them, may cost them both their lives . . .

Review ...

HA! Told you Blind faith was going to be the best one yet. 

How I just fell in love with Nate Dean ;) 

Blind faith leads us closer to the end, I thought from reading Sweet revenge that this novel was going to be the last one. I was SO wrong. It's far from over for the Dean brothers.

I don't want to give to much away in this review as it will ruin the story line for you. We get some answers though, finally. 

Oh and wait for it, a HUGE surprise. Ahhhh, If you haven't had chance to read book three in the series then go buy it now. Everything changes for the brothers in Blind faith :) 

Well done Rebecca you had me gripping my seat, holding my breath to see what happened through most scenes during the book. The ending had me glued, I'd never read so fast in my life because I needed to know what the hell was going on. 

Such a brilliant series and written extremely well. The hard work gone into this book is inspiring. Hopefully us readers and bloggers let Rebecca know how much we have enjoyed meeting the Dean brothers. Amazing story line and so different from what i'm used to. I'm just glad I took the chance because it was so worth it :)

5* review 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment