Thursday 3 April 2014

Knox: Volume one By Cassia Leo



Rebecca hasn't seen or heard from her mob boss father in four years, but she's about to receive a message from him that will throw her life into chaos. Rebecca thought she left the crime family behind when she went into law enforcement. She never expected to be abducted by a sexy stranger. But this stranger makes an offer too tempting to refuse and soon Rebecca is pulled into one of the most ruthless vendettas of the century.

Knox Savage is the sexy billionaire CEO of Knox Security and a notorious playboy. What most don't know about Knox is that a large portion of his wealth is made helping high-profile criminals escape justice. He makes no judgments about guilt or innocence. And he doesn't do it for sentimental reasons. But he's about to take on a case that is going to get very personal.
Read on for my review ....

Read this in half an hour. I presumed it was a full novel when I purchased it. The story plot is really good but I feel like if it was a full novel we would have gotten the first three chapters in this one. 
Not that I mind buying series because I do but not when they last half an hour and there is probably going to be at least 7 books to this, I'm guessing. So on money's prospective it's going to cost a lot. The story is brilliant so it's one your going to want to keep reading. I just hope this doesn't put people off like it did with J Wards the arrangement. I stopped buying book after number 7.

The story it self is good, just sad it ended when it did.

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment