Monday 3 March 2014

Twist me By Anna Zaires



I never thought this could happen to me. I never imagined one chance meeting on the eve of my eighteenth birthday could change my life so completely.

Now I belong to him. To Julian. To a man who is as ruthless as he is beautiful - a man whose touch makes me burn. A man whose tenderness I find more devastating than his cruelty.

My captor is an enigma. I don't know who he is or why he took me. There is a darkness inside him - a darkness that scares me even as it draws me in.

My name is Nora Leston, and this is my story.


This kind of reminds me of the last novel i read Hero By Leighton Del Mia. Same plot pretty much. Girl kidnapped, girl likes what he is doing to her but hating at the same time. 

The story line is great and i didnt put it down until i had finished it, i needed to know what was happening, or what would happen. 
I am glad to know there is a book two coming out. 
Very explicit sex scenes, and graphical. 

The characters are really likable but i felt Nora was really Naive but then there is something about Julian that makes you like him. Even when we know what hes done is wrong, and is doing is wrong, what he feels towards Nora is what has us liking him, even when he is a complete asshole and hurting her. GRRRR that made me mad. At which character i don't know, because if i was Nora i would scream bloody murder and fight, whereas she never. 

Anyway rated 5* Brilliant read and the writing was great too. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment