Wednesday 19 March 2014

Spin By CD Reiss





Mafia capo, Antonio Spinelli blew through my orderly life like a cyclone. 

Gorgeous and passionate, with a breathtaking brutality, he put me under his spell the moment he touched me, drawing me into his underworld of risk, violence and betrayal. 

And I found, just as this sophisticated savage didn’t trust me, I didn’t trust myself. Something happened to me. Some alchemy from the heat between us. 

I discovered I was a savage, too. 
Read on for my review ....



Took me straight away to get into it and i was hooked. although i found it hard to grasp some parts of what was going on or who was who i enjoyed the read. 

I do think there is a lot more to the book and i really dislike Theresa's x-boyfriend. I think he is more of a baddie than Antonio. 

I felt like i couldn't grasp everything that was happening as there were too many people with so many facts. That is my only down fall to the book but i think its mostly because i know nothing about what they are talking about. 

3* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment