Saturday 29 March 2014

Play #2 stage dive series By Kylie Scott



Mal Ericson, drummer for the world famous rock band Stage Dive, needs to clean up his image fast - at least for a little while. Having a good girl on his arm should do the job just fine. But he didn't count on exactly how much fun he could have being with the one right girl. 

Anne Rollins has money problems. Big ones. But being paid to play the pretend girlfriend to a demented drummer was never going to be a good idea. No matter how hot he is. She's had her sights set on her male bestie, Reece, for years. And now that she's supposedly taken, he's finally paying attention. If only the chemistry between her and her rock star would stop hitting new heights . . 
read on for my review....


I don't even know how to explain this book. From the beginning it has being funny as anything i have ever read. Like seriously funny. I found myself giggling like a teenager and some of the shit Mal come out with. 
Never have i fell for a character so fast. Mal come across the mature one in book one in the stage dive series so reading him look like he was a kid on speed shocked me. yeah he come across the prankster but he seemed to have his head on his shoulders in the first one. 
I'm writing this review in bits as i read the book because i dont want to miss out writing something. Firstly his behavior is irritatingly funny. I just wanted to grab him myself and kiss him some times just to shut him up. The texts he sends Anne are so funny but its the Lick up the face that sealed the deal it took me ten minutes to look at the page before i could even start reading again. 
Trust me if you love humor yet enjoy a sexy romance read this is one for you. 

Final thoughts.... i am so gutted its over. I have never enjoyed a book like this where i had physically pry it out of my hands. Defo read this again..... maybe a few times. or more. 

5* but if i could give it more i would because it really does deserve it.


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment