Tuesday 11 February 2014

Seven Sons By Lili St. Germain



My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect. 

Including my innocence. 

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old. 

Before my father died, Dornan and his sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer. 

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge. 

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club. 

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it. 

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death? 
Read on for my review ....

Going to quickly get the negative out. The only downfall is the description, the end part ''Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice-Jase or avenging my fathers death?'' 
Why do you ask? well it's because nothing happens between her and Jase apart from the obvious attraction but also because she is out to avenge more for what they did to her. 
That is it. That is all i can fault, oh and the fact it ended way too soon....

The beginning of the book really turned my stomach, in fact most parts were so dark and so intense i was unsure whether or not to read on. It was simply the fact she was going to be getting revenge that i stuck with it. All the woman who have ever been sexually assaulted dream of this moment, the moment they can change their appearance and get revenge on the sick f***er who hurt them. 
Jules is such a strong woman and she proves it when she does the unthinkable, she sleeps with the man who raped her. I don't know how she could do it, i really don't let alone enjoy it. Was hard to read and turned my stomach because all i wanted to do was tell her to run away and leave her revenge behind. 

The book is really dark and intense, like mega intense. Then it ended with her taking the life of one of the brothers and as bad as this may sound i found relief in knowing her plan is going a head. Then when she kneels down and explains who she is i literally fist pumped the air like the geek i am. 



I am so glad i was recommended this novel. I had never heard of the author or the novel until that moment. So i happy to be getting this authors name out there. For anyone reading this don't let the dark and nature of the book put you off, although the book isn't long i can tell it's going to be a great series. 

5* to the author, this must have been a hard novel to write, with the depth of emotion that is put in it. I cannot even describe how the book made me feel deep down, all i know is the ending was brilliant, like really brilliant. So bring on Six brothers. 

Follow This Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for your awesome review Lisa! I'm so glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi did you get my email on goodreads yet ? and i did, i loved it.

    ReplyDelete