Tuesday 11 February 2014

Raw By Belle Aurora



Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am. 
Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street. 
Best decision I ever made. 
Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job. 
My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved. 
But the saying is true. 
The world makes way for those who know where they are going. 
That’s me. 
I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace. 
But then there’s him. 
I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me. 
He makes me feel. 
It’s unconventional. 
But it’s real. 
I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker. 
So am I. 
This isn’t a story. 
This is my life. 
Read on for my review...

Seriously though who falls in love with there stalker? i know people feel attraction towards people and they can feel safe around certain people. Twitch though talks to her like crap. For someone who went through a rough childhood and went as far as to live on the streets, i thought Lexi would have more of a back bone when it comes to him. 

What disappointed me the most was when she took drugs, knowing what all her case kids have been through with druggie parents and there own drug problems. She is there to set an example and i lost all respect for her in that moment. Either way i still couldn't stop reading this book and i do not know why or what was keeping me reading. I just did.

Anyway the novel is absolutely brilliant. Yes somethings totally shocked me but i really got into it. I seriously don't understand Twitch but if he doesn't then how am i meant to. 

The ending, now the ending had me in tears. I was like what the f***. I knew the story wasn't going to be a happily ever after but throw me a bone hear. Then they had to do the last paragraph and oh my god i have never screamed so loud in my life. Seriously ask my kids i just made jump. 
I hope there is going to be another.... and i write this not checking so there maybe might just be a next one. It's the first thing i am checking when i get chance. 

The title suits this book to a T. It is everything Raw. 
5*   

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment