Tuesday 18 February 2014

Eye of the Storm By M.Stratton





Evie Taylor loves her life in Boston, running her bookstore and cafĂ©, but an accident has made it so she needs to return home to take care of her grandmother. With extra time on her hands, she decides to start looking for the monster that haunts her best friend’s nightmares. A chain of events starts no one could see coming.

When the last person she ever expects shows up and rings her grandmother’s doorbell she finds herself in the middle of danger. Bound together in a common mission, they’ll search the world looking for answers. But can they find them in time or will they end up paying the ultimate price?

As the storm rages around them, they find each other, and the calm in the Eye of the Storm
Read on for my review ....

The mystery just keeps going. I cannot wait to find out why he does what he has done. 
The book touches a few theory's but never really confirming it. 
I was glad we still got to see Lexi and Noah in some part of the book but i loved getting to know Evie and Antony. 

I wish the novel was short for my liking but i think if i read anymore at the time it would have made my head explode. The information you have to absorb in this novel is overwhelming. A lot to take in ready for the next novel. 
I can see the story getting worse before it get's better. For some reason the stuff they find out doesn't seem like the beginning of it. 
So hope you all enjoy Eye of the storm just as much as i did. I think the mystery of it all and the chase it what has me reading.
Also i cannot wait to read Jackson and Kat story. 

Do they catch Jeremy ? Read to find out... Promise it won't disappoint. The mystery of it all is exciting.... 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment