Tuesday 14 January 2014

Stealing Harper By Molly McAdams


Chase Grayson has never been interested in having a relationship that lasts longer than it takes for him and his date to get dressed again. But then he stumbles into a gray-eyed girl whose innocence pours off her, and everything changes. From the minute Harper opens her mouth to let him know just how much he disgusts her, he's hooked.
But a princess deserves a Prince Charmingwho can make her dreams come true. Not a guy who can turn her life into a nightmare.
All good intentions go out the window when Harper starts to fall for the guy Chase has come to view as a brother. He wanted to protect her by keeping her away, but he can't stand to see her with anyone else, and he'll do anything to make her his. But when it comes down to Harper choosing between the two, will Chase have the strength to step back from the girl who has become his whole world if it means she's happy?
Read on for my review ....


This is the most intense novel i have read in ages. Seriously Harper was the most frustrating woman i have ever met. Although i have still to read her point of view, i still have my opinions on the girl.
Chase is so loyal and independent and when he finally realizes he wants Harper its too late because she is dating his best friend. 
The story goes on with Harper dancing around the two men leading both along like a train. 
I wish she would have put them out there misery or finished with both of them. I found her selfish and disliked her to the point i didn't think SHE deserved either men. 
Well i say disliked but i still couldn't help but love her with Chase. I found she changed him for the better. So when she CHEATS !! yes cheats and still stays with his bestfriend. I was fuming to say the least. She just gave up her virginity to a man she obviously loves for a man she just loves. 
Well karma come to bite her ass because she falls pregnant and without telling Chase she manages to tell everyone around him. Which i also felt was unfair. 
Now here is a massive spoiler. 
I have yet to read Harpers POV but this is the reason i have stopped myself. 
Chase works in a tattoo parlor and they higher a new chick who says shes a lesbian, even has a girlfriend. She starts texting Chase becoming quite determined to get him alone with her. That there was a major clue but he was led to believe she liked girls. 
When he goes to a party and doesn't drink yet wakes up in a bed with His work colleague half naked on top of him he is shocked and confused at the same time. 
But Harper is there staring at the scene in front of her and is heartbroken. Not giving Chase chance to explain or even share his side. 
When she finally does the girl doesn't believe him. Seriously he just practically told her a girl drugged him and may have rapped him and she is thinking of herself. ( As usual ). 
The the book ends with the most biggest ending EVER !! i couldn't believe it. The ending is the reason i cannot bring myself to read Harpers POV. I don't want it confirmed what i already know. It was so hard and i was practically crying for him and for Harper and everyone else. Also fuming at the person who caused it all. 
I rated the novel 4* because of how intense and addictive the novel was. The writing was amazing and Molly McAdams did a fantastic job with all characters and the story line. Only wish i was recommended Harpers POV first because maybe then i would feel different towards her. 

4*  

Follow This Blog!

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't come to terms on weather I loved her or hated her. I fell inlove with Chase so much that I felt the need to like Harper too. But I just can't seem to get over the fact that after everything that had happened/ she did she still got her happy ending. I hated that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly how i felt. I felt like i could only like her because of his love for her. I loved him. I always love a bad boy who has a heart deep down. I haven't read her version but i am told it caused loads of conflict. That's why i can't bring myself to read it, i feel like she didn't deserve to. mean i know but its how i feel.

    ReplyDelete