Wednesday 29 January 2014

Reapers legacy By Joanne Wylde



Eight years ago, Sophie gave her heart-and her virginity-to Zach Barrett on a night that couldn't have been less romantic or more embarrassing. Zach's step-brother, a steely-muscled, tattooed biker named Ruger, caught them in the act, getting a peep show of Sophie he's never forgotten.
She may have lost her dignity that fateful night, but Sophie also gained something precious-her son Noah. Unfortunately, Zach's a deadbeat dad, leaving Ruger to be Noah's only male role model. When he discovers Sophie and his nephew living in near poverty, Ruger takes matters into his own hands-with the help of the Reapers Motorcycle Club-to give them a better life.
Living with outlaw bikers wasn't Sophie's plan for her son, but Ruger isn't giving her a choice. He'll be there for Noah, whether she wants him or not. But Sophie does want him, has always wanted him. Now she'll learn that taking a biker to bed can get a girl dirty in every way . . .
Read on for my review ...


MC Biker book, what can i say caught my straight away. Reapers legacy did not disappoint. 
It's an intense novel not going to lye, just not in the way you think. It hasn't got guts and blood of any sort but from the start to the end the book was so intense. The atmosphere between Sophie and Ruger is so strong. I sometimes questioned what the hell she saw in him. He could be so nice and in his own way caring but then he was a total jerk the way he spoke and slept with around. 
When Ruger spoke to Sophie the way he did i wanted to punch him, i swear. It's just i couldn't help but wish them both a happy ending. 

A lot happens in such a short amount of time i read the novel it made it hard to put down. I even went to sleep 93% into the book but ended up waking up just to finish the ending. 

Reapers property is seriously hot!! i mean the stuff he says and even something's he does is beyond hot and sexy. 
The way he is with his nephew was sweet but then he went and opened his mouth and swore like a sailor, but the ending made me laugh and when you read it you will understand. 

I am a biker book junkie and love reading about MC, but there are certain thing's i like from the book. Reapers property you get that and a little more. I am glad to hear it's not the end of the Reapers MC, and cannot wait to read the first novel. I still cannot believe these bad boys slipped past me without me knowing, so will catch up with the first one, first chance i get. 

4*

Follow This Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    We have reading tastes in common. Can't wait to read this book.

    I'm being strong, going to finish my WIP before I buy it, or I won't do anything else but read.

    Cathryn Cade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathryn,
    That's good to here. It's a great novel so be sure to read it. Let me know what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete