Friday 3 January 2014

My Top 20 Novels from 2013



Not all books will be published in 2013, its just what i have read that i loved and could read again and again. 
None are in a particular order just stating my favorite reads from last year.

  1. Fallen crest high By Tijan  ~ This has to be one of my favorite series too this year and i love Logan. He is one of the main characters but not the main heroin in the novel. That lead goes to Mason Kade his older brother. Still the novel is outstanding and i love the humor it brings amongst other things.
  2. The boy who sneaks into my bedroom window By Kirsty Moseley  ~ Yes this is known to be my favorite book i have ever read. I have never truly been able to explain fully as to why. Just know the book is brilliant and Kirsty Moseley captures something so real, so emotional, heartbreaking, yet warm, loving and humorous. There are fantastic characters and will stay with you from the moment you finish the novel. I have always wished we could have read more about Jake, Ambers older gorgeous hot brother. Hopefully we will but either way this is a novel that everyone should read.
  3. Existence By Abbi Glines ~ A paranormal series in which deaf falls in love. The characters are amazing but then so are all Abbi Glines characters. This one caught out to me through the meaning of death. Everyone likes to know there is life after deaf and knowing this is only a novel my belief still remains, we all live one some how. Truly expiring novel and well written. 
  4. Finding you By S.K.Hartley ~ Has to be the novel of the year with the most biggest cliffhanger i have ever read. I am still waiting for the next in the series but loved !!! this book. No-one could predict the ending. Was so good. 
  5. Don't make me beautiful By Elle Casey ~
    most inspiring book of 2013. This book will tug at anyones heart and have you weeping and feeling for the main character. This book is one i will never forget in a hurry. It truly spreads the word about domestic violence to who ever reads this novel. Amazing read and too close to home for many woman across the world. 
  6. When it rains By Lisa De Jong  ~ Another story about violence but this time by then hands of someone who should be trying to protect you from harm and not cause it. 
  7. Escaping reality By Lisa Renee Jones  ~ I was in such a frenzy over this novel. Such a mystery and so captivating. 
  8. Rock Chick Renegade By Kristen Ashley ~ This is the best ever series i have ever laid my eyes upon. This novel though stands out to me because well it says it all in the amazing, talented writers work. This one though had me up all night reading and laughing so hard my sides hurt and my cheeks were hurting. I really loved this novel. 
  9. Choosing you By Allie Everhart  ~ Great start to a series and its an amazing start could read this over and over. 
  10. Beautiful disaster By Jamie MaGuire  ~ Another under ground fighting novel and badass it is too. 
  11. Motorcycle Man By Kristen Ashley  ~ Motorcycle Man is another fantastic read of Kristen Ashley but this one is one of the best motorcycle club books out there. I loved the characters the story plot but i loved the humor too.
  12. Holding out By Lila Rose @ Debut novel and a great one at that look forward to 2014 for more of Lila Roses work. 
  13. Elite By Rachel Van Dyken ~ Bad ass mafia novel. No more said. 
  14. The edge of never By J.A.Redmerski  ~ Emotional ride and emotional novel. 
  15. The Hunger Games Mockingjay By Suzanne Collins ~ Another great series and great character and movies. This one is my favorite. Alot more going on in the book and so perfectly written it was untrue. Suzanne's imagination is brilliant, she doesn't write through hers but captures yours too. 
  16. Against the ropes By Sarah Castille  ~ hot fighter book novel. 
  17. Music of the heart By Katie Ashley ~ Rocker novel and bloody loved it. 
  18. Forgotten sins By Rebecca Zanetti ~ action packed novel. 
  19. Nothing left to lose By Kirsty Moseley  ~ Kirsty Moseley is such an amazing writer but this novel was excellent. She really did such a brillaint job and i have read this novel so many times now. I enjoy it like its my first time reading it. 
  20. At peace By Kristen Ashley ~ Alpha male heroin with a no-nonsense attitude. Loved it !! 



My Favorite Erotica 2013
My Favorite Alpha Male
My Favorite tear-jerker 2013
My Favorite Biker book 2013
My favorite fighter book 2013
My Favorite Bad boy novel 2013
My Favorite Mafia/Gang novel 2013
My Favorite action novel 2013
My Favorite Romance of 2013 


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment