Monday 6 January 2014

Heaven Scent By Sasha Wagstaff


A warm, witty and wildly romantic read set in the sizzling south of France. When Cat Hayes impulsively marries a handsome, penniless French waiter in St Tropez, she didn't realise she'd be widowed in just a few weeks. Neither did she know that her late husband was actually Oliver Ducasse, heir to the Ducasse perfume empire. Invited by the Ducasse family to their glamorous French mansion, Cat finds a family in chaos. What's more she's regarded her with suspicion and hostility, especially by Olivier's playboy cousin Xavier. Will she run for the hills as fast as her high heels can carry her? Or will she realise that she is exactly what this mixed-up family truly needs? Read on for my review.....


My god i have read this book so many times. I saw it on my book shelf and thought '' I need to shout out about that book''. Its brilliant. 
The novel is such a page turner you won't be able to put it down. With all the drama, family secrets, hot romances, and betrayal its a novel everyone will enjoy. 

Cat Hayes marries a man she presumes is a penniless waiter from st. Tropez, Only she couldn't be further from the truth. So when she is widowed just a few weeks later she never expected that her life was going to change drastically. Moving to France after finding out she is a heir to the Ducasse perfume empire, she has no clue as to what she is about to walk in on. 
As the book progresses i can never see why Cat married someone on such a false impulse. I mean she barely knew him to the fact everything he did tell he was lying about. 
The novel is brilliant and i love everything about it. The way they describe ''noses'' scents of their perfumes was amazing. I learnt so much from this book and has me smelling my perfumes differently. 

One of my favorite books i have ever read and is why it is gracefully still on my bookshelf to be read over and over again. 

5* 
Lisa x
Check out Heaven scent now in kindle store for only £2.99

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment