Tuesday 28 January 2014

Finding me By S.K.Hartley



The lines are blurred between what is real and what isn't, the darkness that was once a place I feared was now a place of safety. If I stayed in the darkness, the hellish reality of what was truly happening no longer seemed real. 

But I was about to be pulled out from under the consuming blanket of dark shadows, and plunged into the murky depths of my past. I was about to be shown my demons and all its evil sides, all of it's pain and grief. I could only hope I survive it. 

What happens when the world you once knew crumbles and falls at your feet? 
Who will find me? Who will save me from my demons? 
My dark prince or my white knight... 
And will I find myself in the process. 
Read on for my review....

So. Worth. The. Wait. 

I wondered what would drive Angel's dad to do what he did. I mean yes he went to prison but that was his own god dam fault. So when we finally get the answers i was like oh my god. No way. No bloody way. 
I was just glad some things Angel's father exaggerated on was cleared up by Angel's mom. 
Cried so much during this book. I find Neva infuriating, the way she broke down in the hospital, yet still pushed Logan away anyway. I just wanted to scream at her. Literally. I found myself a few time during the book i wanted to verbalize my frustration. Instead i settled for sighing. 

Love Logan, every girls dream. Loved him from the start, even with him walking away. Love, love, love, love, love him. 

Love Neva and Tate's relationship. Brother and sister as close as those to is something to cherish. I envied it. 

Then there is the bad ass friend Low. Absolutely love her. She makes me laugh how she says what she thinks. She funny anyway but there is something about her that makes me giggle more. I am also intrigued to know as to what was going on through the book between her and Tate. I don't think Tate knew either. So i cannot wait to read the next novel all about them. 

Now Angel. I hate him but i love him. I feel so sorry for him it was hard where to place what feelings. He rated her out, he took her to that monster and betrayed her. He didn't even have his mom in on the plan. They could have done something different. Then i am only reading a novel and this didn't happen in real life. Then i felt so sorry for him and still loved him because of why he did what he did. What he has been through since a child. His whole story is huge, so i am hoping S K Hartly gives us a novel about where Angel goes next. Hopefully he gets the happy ending he deserves. The ending made me cry with his POV. 

4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment