Saturday 30 November 2013

Never let go By Scarlett Edwards


Never let go

The first day of college gives every girl a chance to reinvent herself.

I go and screw mine up by meeting the most gorgeous guy I've seen in five years while talking to my cat.

But Andrew Crowner is far from judgmental. By the end of our interaction, he has me smitten by his easy manner and kind smile. And from the way his eyes linger on me before he leaves, I start to think that maybe I've caught his attention, too.

I let myself believe that luck may finally be on my side. That is, until I stumble on my roommate, and her overnight guest: Spencer Ashford.

Lean, tattooed, and sexy as sin, Spencer is exactly the type I need to avoid. I would have no trouble with that... were it not for his swift and inexplicable interest in me.

Suddenly, I go from a girl with next-to-no experience with boys to one caught in the crosshairs of two completely different men.

Andrew's interest is wholesome and sweet. Spencer's is edgy and raw. My choice should be easy. But there are always complications, and sometimes, matters of the heart take the least expected turns.



Ok, so i have totally been a book rut as of late. I cannot decide whether or not i love the book. It is the same with this one. I cannot help but love it yet feel like something is missing. 

Never let go is a romantic novel with another love triangle. I was rooting for Spencer from the beginning. As a bad boy player you cannot help but me captivated by them. I suppose it is something about taming the unattainable or its just could be the simple fact they know what they want and go for it. Like everyone knows when a bad boy loves he truly loves with all his heart. If a boy can love easily then he could love anyone. Right?. 

Paige has had a troubled past and all though it doesn't go into detail it must have been bad enough to brain wash her. 
All though when we first met Andrew i was totally gutted about their been that rule about fraternizing with the people in your peer team. But then i was glad once we got to see a different side to Spencer. I really did enjoy this book, i just felt like a huge chunk was missing and we never truly get to know the characters in depth. Just what you see is what you get. 
Scarlett Edwards is writing a sequel to Never let go and also we will get to read more about Katy and her life back home. Even with Katy i found so much was missing and that the book i had just read was the beginning of something more. 
I cannot wait for the sequel to be released. I hope you will all enjoy Never let go By Scarlett Edwards just like i did. I know my review isn't much but its all i had to say, as i found like i was missing half the story. Atleast it has me wanting to continue reading the next. :) 

Lisa x

Have you read Never let go ? what did you think ? let us know .....

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment