Saturday 23 November 2013

Maybe this time By Chantal Fernando


Maybe this time

Moving in with my half-brother Xander, I had no idea what to expect. 
But nothing could have prepared me for this. 
My brother’s friends are wild, protective, secretive, always around. 
And drop dead gorgeous. 
Out of all of them, there's something about Reid Knox. 
Brooding, temperamental, guarded… 
And I want him more than anything I have ever wanted in my life.



Too me this book nailed everything i like to read. There are so many Alpha males in this book, its great. 
From the beginning the Author makes it clear they are hiding something from Summer. I presumed they were into selling drugs or something because Chantel doesn't paint Summers father in good light at the start. 
He cheated on her mother, so she spent all her life listening to her mother make out her father is a bad man. 
 I love the fact her brother loves her before he even meets her, they only speak on the phone so it was nice Summer finally got to have a family she never had. 

When Summer moves in she meets her brothers friends, she is immediately drawn to Reid Knox but Reid doesn't want to disrespect her father and her brother had already warned them all to leave her alone. 
Reid has a twin brother called Ryan and like always i love that he becomes close friends with Summer. There friendship made me laugh at times, i really enjoyed it when they were together. 

I cannot wait for the next book, the author gives us a little teaser and i am excited to see what she has instore for Ryan. 

Have you read this book? What did you think ? let us know 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment