Monday 28 October 2013

Rock Chick Series By Kristen Ashley


Rock ChickRock Chick Rescue,
Rock Chick Redemption
Rock Chick Renegade . Rock Chick
 RevengeRock Chick ReckoningRock Chick RegretRock Chick Revolution

I wont be doing a review for each and everyone as to me they come as a whole. 
I love the series, like addictiveley loved them. If someone asked me to choose my favorite Bad boy Alpha male bad boy in the series i wouldn't know what to say, apart from ALL OF THEM. My god they were all so lovable. 
The series start with Indy and Lee, who to me were the Alpha male and Alpha Lady leaders. It all started with them and every followed suit. 
All the characters are amazing written but i have to say this now before i com-bust, Tex is my favorite by far he comes in from the start and my god by the time he comes to Jules story Rock chick renegade i was near-enough wetting myself. 
My favorite part was when he cling films one of the bad guys car, for weeks i was still laughing and talking to who ever would listen about the rock chicks and Tex. BOOOM !! 
Seriously if you haven't read the series, i strongly advise you go now and start with Rock chick. 
The one thing that tickles me each time is the woman always refusing there men. Always fighting the pull towards them but the men always win. Makes me laugh and kind of jealous of the amount of protectiveness, love and lust the men have for them. It isn't cringe worthy its swoon worthy.
Each story have there own Alpha male, Damsel in distress, Bad guy and just gut wrenching Bad ass stories. 
All the characters stay in each of the books, but could be read as a stand alone, but to get a feel of the characters and to get the full effects of the stories i would read them in order. 
Christ i could read them all over again now just thinking about it. 
Not one book had me bored, in fact i was gutted when the series come to an end. I missed the characters. 

I don't think i could choose a favorite as i enjoyed them all the same. The only one thing i could say was Tex, he was my favorite character bar he two main characters. I really did love him. He will make you laugh till you have tears streaming down your face. Trust me worth the reads. 
The books are fairly long, so you get your moneys worth and not one is a disappointment  In fact i am still waiting for a Kristen Ashley novel too disappoint me, but i think hell will freeze over first. 

5* for every single on of the novels. They were excellent. Kristen Ashley is truly an amazing writer. Very talented in deed. 

Sorry i couldn't write a review for each and everyone. Trust me i would love too but then i would be chatting on here for ages about how crazily, addictive they are :) 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment