Thursday 24 October 2013

Surrender you Love Trilogy by J.C.Reed


Surrender your love ~

A man who doesn't take 'no' for an answer.
A woman afraid to surrender to love.
Two lives that are about to cross...and secrets laid bare.


Fell in love with Jett's over ego/Alpha ways. 
The chemistry was intoxicating between Brooke and Jet but something always felt a bit much. Then we got the cliff hanger and that said all. 
I love the cliff hanger it ended on and was glad to find conquer your love was already live on amazon. 
I wouldn't recommend to listen to anyone reviews on amazon, good or bad. As, when i first downloaded it to my Kindle i put it to the back and started reading other novels before. 
When i looked back and noticed i hadn't read it, i went back on to amazon, read the description, then looked over reviews. One bad review stuck out and i needed to read it for myself. 
As the book went on i knew you could either love this book or hate it. I loved it. 


Conquer your love

When Brooke is betrayed by the man she trusted she does the one thing she can do, move on. 
Jett knows he has made mistakes and knows he needs to put them right. Jett is sexy, handsome, arrogant and could have any woman he wanted but he wants Brooke, the woman he betrayed.
With secret flying and Brooke in danger Jett does everything in his power to protect her...... 

Thinking i would finally get the answers this novel just left me with more questions. I like the fact its good enough to keep me guessing and keep me and other readers wanting. 
Although i liked this book some parts of the book inconsistencies, for starters the name of Brooke x boyfriend, his name changes from the first book. 
None of this bothered me as when Jett finally catches up to Brooke and convinces her to trust him. 
I thoroughly enjoyed Brooke and Jett relationship blossom again specially for Brooke who finally discovers she can trust Jett.
Then just as i started thoroughly enjoying the book and sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see how it all plays out it ends. Again........ 

Treasure your Love

My review coming soon .......




Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment