Saturday 26 October 2013

Finding you Bad boy series By S K Hartley


Finding You The Bad Series By S K Hartley

Neva's pain started the day her mother got the phone call, the phone call that changed her life forever ..... 
Logan has been apart of her life since she was little, he was her brothers best friend. He knows everything there is to know about Neva, her fears, her nightmares, her loss. He knows her like no one else. 
When unexpected things change between her and Logan and is left wanting him badly..... 
Then in comes Angel, Hot, sexy and seems to be as broken as she is. 
When she starts loving both men, she decides to stick to what her head is telling her, so she stays with Angel ..... was this the right decision ? 

Hell no it wasn't. Oh My God. When i first started out with this book i thought, oh hell, another girl leading two men along until she decides to choose. 
As the book leads on and you get to know the characters more and more, you'll find your self finding it hard to choose as well. I loved both Logan and Angel yet in my heart i Choose Logan from the beginning. He knows her like no other person does and still loves her spite the fears she thinks will tear them apart. 
Angel actually kind of makes me picture Angel from Buffy The Vampire slayer, with his broody attitude, dark soul and secrets he keeps from Neva. Only she doesn't know. she only know's he hasn't introduced her to any of his friends, he wont talk about his father, but speaks highly of his mother. 
I kind of Guessed about Angels father from the beginning but wasn't hundred percent sure.  
When she receives the letter from her father i honestly thought yes !! this is it. She will go find Logan and put the boy out of his misery. 
 I cried reading the letter from her father and actually had me thinking the same thing. so yes, i got up and started writing letters to my children. Hell, everyone should do it. 
What had me really going was the bloody cliff hanger of an ending. Only one book has ever had me scream in exasperation. I couldn't believe it, i honestly couldn't, even though my earlier prediction was right, there was no way i could have predicted the ending. Now i have to wait till January 27th 2014 to find out what happens. 
My mind was doing over time thinking over scenarios of what the second installment will bring. 
Angel is now on my future coward list and i am literally praying Logan saves the day and Neva comes out safely and as a stronger person. 
Oh and of course she and Logan get together the way it should be now i have read the cliff hanger. 
 5* on this book and hope book 2 is just as good as this one. 2014 Needs to hurry around. :) 

Lisa x


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment