Saturday 26 October 2013

Fighting Fate By Linda Kage


Fighting Fate By Linda Kage

Forgiving her Brothers murderer was never on the cards for Paige. 
After starting the college of her brothers dream, Paige never thought she would ever have to hear the name Logan Xander again. 
Fate had other options and kept throwing the pair together. 
 After getting to know Logan, Paige realizes he isn't the murderer she thought he was, things change. 

Forgiving Logan maybe noble but falling in love with him is heading for disaster right ? ......
Going to start with the negative ..... I don't know if it is just a problem with the download but i kept missing parts of the book. I would get to the end of the page where the world would be -, to turn to the next page for it to start a complete new paragraph. It didn't happen just once though it happened a few times. 
Yes this was my only negative towards the book. 
The book to me teaches about consequences, Loss, love, forbidden love but also teaches how it is ok to forgive. 
If i was in the situation with Paige i would have done the same thing. I would have built up all that anger and grief at Logan. 
I also understood the importance of what Logan was going through. He was acting like a typical teenage boy getting into a brawl, it happens everyday, yet he took the life away from him. 
The book was another whirlwind, specially when it came to Einstein. Seriously even been a character in a novel the boy still freaked me out. 
Was a shock to learn he was the crazy gun man but then i wouldn't have really put it past him. 
He seemed to be angry at everyone. 
I was grateful when there had become a happy ending, only disappointment was the talk of marriage. 
I mean Paige just struggled to find admit she loved him let alone set of in the sunset and get married. Although i am ecstatic they talked about there future. 
I never really saw them getting together and it would finish with them just admiring each other from a far.   

Lisa x 

Follow This Blog!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main part of the book had nothing to do with Einstein, so i never really gave anything away.
    Maybe next time you could just email me specifically and i would remove the content that's obviously ruined your book. My reviews started off as me talking about a book i liked or didnt like nothing to do with getting other people to read them or like them. I did it because i liked writing about them. NOW if you have read recent reviews you would see i have changed my writing and started writing reviews for authors, public and other readers and followers. So my intentions at the time wasn't to ruin this book for anyone.

    ReplyDelete