Tuesday 29 October 2013

Across the Hall By NM Facile

Across The Hall

Sylvia and Quinn both have a past, they were high school sweethearts. That was until he broke it off with her without any reason. 
But when Sylvia meets her new neighbor she is shocked to find Quinn is in fact her new neighbor.......

Across the hall was sat in my pile of to read list for a while before i even gave it the chance it deserved. 
The description didn't stand out to me, in fact made it seem boring. Like really boring. 
Boy was i wrong. 
It turned out the novel was an excellent read. I laughed and cried and grinned mostly all the way through. 
NM Facile made Sylvia's emotions seem real, the emotion written into the book was impressive. 
Everyone has different tastes when it comes to novels but this one is a fantastic read and hopefully people give it a chance sooner than what i did. 
I do regret Across the hall my in my archive for nearly a month before i even read it. Even so, was a fantastic read :)  

Lisa x

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment